In my last post, I explained the Growth Hacking mindset and briefly touched on AARRR Pirate Metrics for startups. For this article, I’m going to break down what the AARRR Pirate Metrics are, why they matter to startups, and why they are key to Growth Hacking.
In the recent posts we also discussed the details of how to make Inbound Marketing work for your business, and also explained Outbound Marketing, where we elaborated on the pros and cons of each. AARRR pirates metrics are the foundation in all of these approaches: Growth Hacking, Inbound Marketing and Outbound Marketing.
Table of Contents
- What Are AARRR Pirate Metrics?
- Acquisition: Getting Visitors
- Activation: Converting Visitors
- Revenue: Being Profitable
- Referrals: Multiplying Customers
- Retention: Keeping Customers
- Roles for each stage of AARRR
- Adopting the Growth Hacking Mindset