In this post we’ll look at the importance of Inbound Marketing in promoting a company’s product / service (called “product” for the rest of this blog post):
- What is Inbound Marketing;
- What makes it so special;
- How to include it in your marketing strategy.
Additionally, there is also a Inbound Marketing Plan Template that you can download and use, for free!
Download my Free Template for an “Inbound Marketing Plan”.
Fast track your Inbound Marketing plan by downloading the free template here.
So let’s get going:
Here is my take on the system that I have found works very well, both for execution and for planning. It complements Inbound Marketing with Growth Hacking, creating a system with the most up-to-date tools:
- to promote a company’s product / service;
- acquire customers;
- scale the company’s growth;
- keep up with Digital Marketing and Marketing evolution.
In this post I will explain the benefits I’ve experienced from Growth Hacking and how I put it in practice, and what are Growth Hacking results so far.